Residents Associations are made up of local volunteers who operate within a defined geographical area. These associations focus on the concerns of local residents with anything from housing problems such as repairs, to environmental or crime issues.
Residents Associations are recognised by Melton Borough Council who believe they play an important role in building communities and delivering services to the people of Melton.
There are 6 resident groups:
- The Fairmead Residents Association
- Resident Action Group, Egerton (RAGE)
- South Melton Community Association (Shout4Residents)
- Springfield Residents Group
- Town Centre Residents Group
More information click here.Contact: Lesley Armstrong, Resident Participation and Support Officer email@example.com